Most of you know how I am about healing the body naturally. I truly believe in it and if I didn't...I sure wouldn't waste my time and yours...talking about it.
And since I'm still not supposed to be up much (maybe we'll find at the doctors this morning..that that changes today)...because of my broken leg.....but I thought this would be a good time just to do shorter tidbits about this and that.
I've been trying to read some on a new website I found...since I'm so hyper and just laying flat on my back has been so hard...so I ran across www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com and just found WORLD'S of information and I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!!! And Debbie, you and many others will too.
I was first introduced to beet juice at the Golden Carrot in 2000 and Delores swore by it's ability to cleanse the blood and rejuvenate the liver and other internal organs. AND I've even read that those sliced pickled beets are even very healthy and that everybody should eat a few every single day. I'll try to find that again later and tell you exactly what the article said about the sliced beets. But Delores always said that BEETS are one of the healthiest foods a person can eat....So if you're battling cancer, especially....add beets and for goodness sakes, take all sugar out of your diet because cancer feeds on sugar.....
This below is just copied and pasted from this website...but it's absolutely true...I really believe with all my heart. GOD GAVE US...everything we need in nature for our own healing..we just have to be knowledgeable to these fact and know what to use...
SOOOOOOOO here we go....a clip from www.naturalcuresnotmedicine.com and even THEY say..."Nature provides all the natural healing we need"
1. Helping prevent cancer cells from developing and restraining their ability to proliferate and grow
2. It works at targeting and healing the liver, kidneys, spleen and pancreas and can heal ulcers
3. Protects the respiratory system by strengthening the lungs, opening up the airways
4. Improves and opens blood pathways, and can thus reduce high blood pressure and help prevent heart attacks
5. Strengthens the immune system via antioxidants
6. Excellent for the eyes, eliminating red and tired or dry eyes
7. Replenishes tired and fatigued muscles from physical training and helps relieve pain
8. Helps eliminate constipation and/or diarrhea, and assists in making bowel movements more regular. Thus, it will help repair the skin and give you a healthy glow (great for eliminating acne).
9. It cleans from the inside out, so it clears bad body odor and improves bad breath
10. Reduces allergies, such as those who suffer from Hay Fever
Ingredients: (always choose organic whenever possible!)
2 large beets
4 long carrots
2 apples (of any kind)
6 stalks celery
2 inches ginger
Juice and reap the amazing health benefits!
And if you don't have a juicer...but have a good and powerful blender...try that. You will probably need to add a cup of water...or a little more... so it isn't too thick...but just use your head and see what you can do...